city point: A Critical Mass of High Quality Retail Space in America’s Most
City Point presents a unique opportunity for brand-forward marketers to reach an affluent, diverse, and highly educated population in America’s fourth largest city: Brooklyn. Perfectly situated at the heart of Brooklyn’s most desirable neighborhoods: Brooklyn Heights, Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, Prospect Heights, DUMBO, Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, and Boerum Hill (average resident income: $93k,) City Point answers the shopping needs of a diverse group of buyers who have transformed Brooklyn into the new destination for education, culture, dining, and shopping.
City Point at a glance:
- Phase one, 50,000 sf of retail, is complete. A portion is occupied by A|X Armani Exchange.
- Phase two brings an additional 650,000 square feet of retail
- Century 21 and Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas to be project anchors with more to be announced soon.
- Affluent surrounding neighborhoods
- Thousands of new upscale residents within blocks of City Point
- Designed by award-winning architects Cook + Fox , SLCE, and Greenberg Farrow
- Silver LEED Certified
1 DeKalb Avenue: The four-story, 50,000 sq. ft. building with adjacent Albee Square public plaza at Fulton Street (Brooklyn’s busiest shopping street), affords marquee retailers the opportunity for highly visible retail space with unique branding and signage opportunities. A|X Armani Exchange is currently open and operating.